Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Sleeper Has Awakened

So for the past few weeks I've been really good on my diet and workout schedule. I did work out this morning and got a pretty good one, but I overate terribly today, which in the past usually means I step on the scale the next day and I'm 4 or even 6 pounds heavier. Today however, I'm barely a pound heavier than my last weigh in despite copious amounts of over-eating.

It seems that my metabolism, long since put into a coma by years of World of Warcraft, videogames and processed crap food, has actually started to wake up and become a semi-efficient fat burner. Really it's pretty awesome.

School starts monday so I'm gonna have to wake up earlier, which in the end is just gonna make the ride cooler anyways. I'm interested to see what the final weight count is when the summer ends, because I started it almost topping 300 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment