Friday, April 2, 2010

It's amazing

Driving home from my girlfriends, I had the sun roof open, the windows down, and "This Is It" on over the radio. And it was incredible just how much better the music sounded and how much better I felt with the wind in my hair and not having to worry about twenty degree weather.

It was fantastic. So fantastic in fact, that I got in another 18 on Ravine at the Ridge, not so good today. A +6. But the guy we did end up grouping with was great fun, and gave me a couple helpful hints on improving my sidearm throw. By the end of the day I had finally gotten it to turn the way I wanted, as opposed to getting lodged in a tree 50 feet in the wrong direction.

Out again tomorrow, with the girl for the first time and thinking it is going to take a very long time. Then playing another 18 with my little brother and my dad, who will be out for his first time.

Forecast? Massive tree hate and copious amounts of swearing. But in general, a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment